Attention kids ages 11-13! Join us at NBP!
FUN, BIKE RIDES, EXPLORATION, AND COMMUNITY SERVICE
The Newark Bike Project works toward sustainability through community, education and empowerment. Youth program activities include learning bike maintenance and skills, fun rides, and community service projects. If you are registering more than one child, please submit a separate registration for each participant.
We will be offering three sessions and content will vary so feel free to join us for one or more session! The sessions are designed to build the child’s bicycle riding comfort and skills throughout the summer, with June featuring short, easy rides, July medium rides, and August faster, longer trips. Activities will vary for each session, so experienced cyclists may still enjoy the June session. Likewise, beginner riders will likely feel comfortable with the August activities if they have taken part in the earlier sessions.
- Choose from three Monday-Thursday sessions from 9 – 11:30 a.m.
- Camp 1, June 15-18 – Beginner Riders able to ride 3 miles
- Camp 2, July 20-23 — Intermediate Riders able to ride 5 miles
- Camp 3, August 10-13 — Experienced Riders able to ride 8 miles
- Community service & bike-related activities
- Only $50 per session! Scholarships upon request.
- Bring your Bike, water & helmet to join the fun! Inquire ahead if you’d like to borrow a bike for the program
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone (302) 525-6833 (Newark Bike Project shop) with any questions.