Attention kids ages 9-14! Join us at NBP!
FUN, BIKE RIDES, EXPLORATION, AND COMMUNITY SERVICE
Youth Empowerment Program
The Newark Bike Project works toward sustainability through community, education and empowerment. Activities include learning bike maintenance and skills, fun rides, and community service projects. Program is $10 per session, but scholarships are available.
NEW FOR 2018! We will be offering three week-long sessions in June, July and August. Content will vary so feel free to join us for one or more sessions!
- Choose from three week-long sessions from 9 – 11:30 a.m.
- Session 1 – June 18-21 – Nature and Exploration (includes visits with Newark and University guests)
- Session 2 – July 9-12 – Safety and Bicycling (includes visits with Newark Police and Aetna Fire)
- Session 3 – August 6-9 – Potpourri (a sampling of fun activities around Newark)
- Community service & bike-related activities
- Only $10 per session!
- Bring your Bike, water & helmet to join the fun! Inquire ahead if you’d like to borrow a bike for the program
Please email email@example.com, or phone (302) 525-6833 (Newark Bike Project shop) or (302) 983-4784 (Youth Coordinator) with any questions.
* * *