Thanks so much, Newark community, for your continued support during this terrible time. We’re here to help you ride off some of your stress. We’ve increased our cleaning of the shop and donated bikes for the safety of our customers, volunteers and staff. We’ll be opening during regular hours for donations and sales, and from 6-9 pm Monday/Thursday for DIY assisted repairs.
We are open for sales and donations:
Sunday 12–5 PM
Monday 12–9 PM
Tuesday 11 AM–5 PM
Wednesday 11 AM–5 PM
Thursday 12 AM–9 PM
Friday 12–5 PM
Saturday 12–5 PM
- Please be prepared to come in, and wash your hands.
- A maximum of 10 people total in the shop at any given time, the excess will be asked to wait outside until others leave the shop.
- At this point in time, we can only have serious shoppers only, donation drop off, or repairs. Please do not come in to socialize or hang out.
- Critical bike maintenance (ie: commuters) will be prioritized over recreation bicycles (BMX, Mountain bike, etc.)
- Please consider leaving others at home who are not in the shop to work on, or shop for bicycles, fewer people in the shop the better.
- Consider calling ahead if you have any questions or concerns 302-525-6833
- Immuno-compromised individuals please call to set-up a private time to come in to, work on, or shop for bicycles.
- While other retail shops are closed, we are able to order new bike equipment including trainers, apparel and bike computers. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any interest.
To comply with state and CDC recommendations, we are canceling all events, as well as mechanics classes until further notice.
Please call if you need any assistance 302 525 6833.