Attention kids ages 9-14! Join us at NBP!
FUN, BIKE RIDES, EXPLORATION, AND COMMUNITY SERVICE
Youth Empowerment Program
The Newark Bike Project works toward sustainability through community, education and empowerment. Activities include learning bike maintenance and skills, fun rides, and community service projects. The program is free, but donations are appreciated.
In 2017, choose from four 4-week sessions held on Sundays, 4-6 p.m. at NBP:
- Session 1: April 30 and May 7, 14 and 21
- Session 2: June 4, 11, 18 and 25
- Session 3: July 9, 16, 23 and 30
- Session 4: August 6, 13, 20 and 27
Content will vary so feel free to join us for one or more sessions!
- Choose from four 4-week sessions
- Community service & bike-related activities
- Bring your Bike, water & helmet to join the fun! Inquire ahead if you’d like to borrow a bike for the program
To sign up or learn more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.